Search This Blog

Monday 20 August 2012

Alobo Naga - Tune Mere Jaana Cover (Emptiness)



Source / Courtesy: http://www.youtube.com/user/AloboMusic

There is a controversy hanging around on this song. There are some other videos on this song on YouTube as well and they say:

"The Singer Rohan Rathore was an IIT-Guwahati student who was suffering from cancer and died 15 days after recording this song. He loved a girl and dedicated this song to that girl"



This is just a rumour, clarified by many others on the internet.

Alobo Naga who covered this song also has a comment on his YouTube video:

I just learnt & tried singing this song because I got many request to cover this song. And Yes I have also heard the Fake story behind this song to get commercial viability & success, I hope you also know that the story of Rohan Rathore is just a made up story . This song is sung by Gajender Verma, and He has also heard my version and he complimented me for my own inputs....
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...